A good blog tells us the truth about it's hero; but a bad blog tells us the truth about its writer .

p.s : This site is best viewed on monitor when not on a high !! :P

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mobiles going hitech


I have a Nokia 6600. A very very very basic model when compared to the hi-tech mobiles that I see in the hands of hi-tech people. I am not aware of the features that the latest of mobiles come with, but I think the phone companies should seriously think of incorporating the below given suggestions if they have to stay ahead in the competition.


Spot The Number
I should be able to point the mobile at any pretty girl and press a single button, and get her phone number stored. This could be risky if girls start carrying their father's mobiles, but considering the benefit the features offers, it is worth the risk.

Voice Sexizer
This feature will turn my moronic voice into like that of Stallone's.

Pronunciation Enhancer
This feature will roll my tongue for me and help me pronounce all the difficult words like - excited, love, america, pretty...blah blah

Commitment Negater
This feature will ensure the disabling of my mobile the moment she talks of meeting parents, eloping, engagement or marriage. It will work on a key-word system, that I could feed into my mobile.

The most important feature will be called Blow Yourself Up You Sucker. This would be one red button that will help me blow myself up, if I still fail to get the pretty one!

No comments: