A good blog tells us the truth about it's hero; but a bad blog tells us the truth about its writer .

p.s : This site is best viewed on monitor when not on a high !! :P

Monday, February 2, 2009

i am my favourite..

The first time somebody had told me that I had a big ego, i was all nuts. To take my mind off myself, I took to blogging…but now I am more in love with myself.

My love for myself is so high that if I had been born before Copernicus, I would have suggested a Ram-centric model of the Universe. In case, you didn’t get the point you probably need to know that Copernicus suggested a Helio-centric-model of the universe, where everything revolved around the Sun.

Maybe my childhood was deprived. Maybe, I suffer from a major sense of inferiority and that’s why I always have to be the center of attraction.

While attending a marriage, I want to be the bridegroom (once, I did manage to dislodge the bridegroom and snap a picture with his wife!). When I am in the church attending a baby’s baptism, I so much want to be the baby. I didn’t think this ‘disease’ was much to worry about till I attended a funeral – I wanted to be the corpse. It is another thing that people had surrounded the corpse, and didn’t give me any chance to creep under the white bed-sheet.

Believe me or not…but when I am alone…I crack a joke, laugh at it and then pat on my back myself. Sometimes, I do sprain my right arm while patting my back, appreciating my sheer awesomeness..

i guess i need to start loving myself a bit lesser..., ahh but who cares i am fine with it.. ;)

No comments: