A good blog tells us the truth about it's hero; but a bad blog tells us the truth about its writer .

p.s : This site is best viewed on monitor when not on a high !! :P

Monday, February 2, 2009

are all girl friends like this!!!!!

Here is a phone conversation I had recently with my then girl friend....and thank god her balance got over or else you people would have had two more pages to read..

My girlfriend: Hi!
Me: Hey!

My girlfriend: I see a bit of sarcasm in your tone.
Me: Sarcasm? Why would I be sarcastic?

My girlfriend: How would I know? Ask yourself.
Me: But bujji tell me, how can a “Hey” be sarcastic?

My girlfriend: You wouldn’t understand. Forget it.
Me: Aree…if you didn’t want me to think about it, why even mention it? Answer my question – how can a “Hey” be sarcastic?

My girlfriend: I donno. I no longer feel the same warmth in your tone.
Me: Is it because of the cold I have?

My girlfriend: See, you are being sarcastic again.
Me: Yes, this time….I agree.

My girlfriend: If you can agree now…why didn’t you agree earlier?
Me: I am not being sarcastic ra bujji. Tell me what makes you think something is wrong.

My girlfriend: I don’t know. My heart says so.
Me: Your heart? I didn’t know hearts could speak!

My girlfriend: See…you are being sarcastic again!
Me: Yes, this time also….I agree.

My girlfriend: I feel things aren’t the same with us anymore.
Me: What makes you feel so?

My girlfriend: Your tone.
Me: Do you think gargling would help? It is this darn cold.

My girlfriend: I can see the sarcasm flowing again.
Me: Yes, this time also….I agree.

My girlfriend: You never used to raise your voice with me.
Me: No I didn’t! I didn’t raise my voice at all!

My girlfriend: Now you are. Why are you shouting?
Me: If you get unreasonable, what do I do?

My girlfriend: See….I told you…you aren’t the same anymore.
Me: Ohh God. What makes you think so?

My girlfriend: Don’t raise your voice, I said.
Me: No sweetheart. I am not raising my voice.

My girlfriend: You don’t have to say that so loudly. I am NOT deaf.
Me: I know you are not deaf of ears….

My girlfriend: See…sarcasm again.
Me: Ohh my God. Tell me what I have to do to make you happy!

My girlfriend: Just be yourself.
Me: Ohh come on now bujji, I am being myself.

My girlfriend: No, this isn’t the man I loved.
Me: I am just myself. How can a man who lives for 70 years change drastically in 1 year?

My girlfriend: You never used to argue with me earlier.
Me: I am not arguing with u da!

My girlfriend: Don’t shout!
Me: I am not shouting!

My girlfriend: I think you want to dump me.
Me: No I don’t. Why would I? This started as a casual conversation and here we are talking of dumping?

My girlfriend: Yes. That’s what you want to do…and I can feel that.
Me: What makes you feel that da ?

My girlfriend: I donno….I just know.
Me: How can you know ….when you donno…??

My girlfriend: I donno…
Me: Ok fine. So what should we do? You suggest.

My girlfriend: Take a one-week break, maybe?
Me: I am fine with the idea, if that’s what you want.

My girlfriend: I don’t want that. I am just doing it for you.
Me: What??!!

My girlfriend: Yes. Let us take a break, if that’s what you want.
Me: Ok fine.

My girlfriend: Now you being sarcastic…
Me: How can “Ok fine” be sarcastic?

My girlfriend: I donno…
Me: I donno too da....

My girlfriend: See…you are being sarcastic about my feelings now.
Me: .......silence....(id rather kill myself than being on otherside of your fone right now..)..

My girlfriend:what happened why are you silent..??...beep beep beep...phone got cut..


finally that one week break has become a life timer .... and now since m single again m back to being my own self ...

*Men out there, beware of women. They are complex. Worse than the Algebra that you dreaded in school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The satellite television comfortable viewing.Thousands of channels in cooperation of different countries are being broadcast seven days a week in 24 hours it would be more likely as cable channels in other Asian countries. With free satellite television access there is no more to ask for.
satellite receivers