A good blog tells us the truth about it's hero; but a bad blog tells us the truth about its writer .

p.s : This site is best viewed on monitor when not on a high !! :P

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

my first piece of literature " A really awesome book"

At long last I have finished "A really awesome book" --the final authority on acceptable behavior between and among insane humans . "A really awesome book" definitively answers some of mankind's most profound dilemmas like "what happens if I accidentally brush against another my x gf's boy frend?" and "how many pizzas should I order?" and "can I text my girlfriend in class?" This life-saving document is now available both in book stores and online.

Critical Acclaim for "A really awesome book"

"This is the finest piece of literature ever written. Now will you give me my phone back, ram?"
--Bysani S.


"This is by far the most disgusting, disparaging, stomach churning thing I've ever read."
--Moghe C.S


"Finally! A book worth reading!"
--God


"J.K.Rowling's out, ram's in!"
--Henry M. (President-Bloomsbury publications(the publishers of harry potter series))


"F*** off."
--Thorat(dean acads NIT nagpur)


"Out of this world!"
--Alien (creature from another planet)


"I'm sorry what?"
--******* (bulb)


"I have a hundred words for 'snowflake' but only one word for 'A really awesome book,' - awesome!"
--Some Eskimo maybe


"This book makes me want to rethink my career."
--Mark (the dude who wrote the Gospel)

No comments: