A good blog tells us the truth about it's hero; but a bad blog tells us the truth about its writer .

p.s : This site is best viewed on monitor when not on a high !! :P

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

____ :) i love ...

  • the way you laugh - like a child...wide grin, head cocked to one side.
  • the way you twist your nose and sniff midway in your endless chatter
  • the way you can go on and on and on about books,academics,arts,tv soaps,Hrithik, and housing plans.. (how very interesting!..)
  • the small mark on your right cheek
  • the way you always hold my hand while crossing the road
  • the way your face slopes into a cleft chin.....
  • that you are as crazy about movies as I am
  • that if I forget to give the old lady at the street-corner a coin, you will.
  • the way you frown angrily when I put my head/hands out of a running cab to wave
  • the way you are conscious of your nose (it's NOT big!)
  • the way you smile at me
  • the way you hit me on my head when the bike speed goes up
  • the way you dance (so awkward, so very cute)
  • the way you take me to the temple on my birthday
  • the way you make up excuses for your excessive shopping when you start feeling guilty, e.g., 'It's OK. This is the first shopping spree this month...' or 'It's OK. We'll not eat anything for the rest of the month...' :)
  • the way you love me.....

No comments: