A good blog tells us the truth about it's hero; but a bad blog tells us the truth about its writer .

p.s : This site is best viewed on monitor when not on a high !! :P

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A letter to my gurlf frend

24 march 09,
vnit nagpur

to
the gurlfrend of an awesomely awesome guy,
some where in india .

subject : ur so damn lucky to have a guy like me..

very much loved dear mam ,

With the reference to ur mail sent on 3/25/09 i Ram...come wid a reply...i am very much sorry for not able to call and tell "i love you" thousand times yesterday...i dint have enough balance in my mobile...i not so very much deeply offer my grief for making u wait for my call..it was not entirely my fault..that dumb f**k Obama had an appoinment with me over some petty issues in afghan and pakistan..and when i tried calling u today..ur phone ws switched off...so from my busy schedule..i am dedicating some time to write you this mail....and i cut copied and pasted "i love u " 1000 times in the attatchmnt with this mail....don forget to read that and tell me ur opinion....hopefully ul jump n freak around like a monkey after readin that...just take care..and ya don eat ice creams and all like i do when m havin cold...only awesome ppl cn get away wid dt...n u nowhere close to awesome...don try to copy me or somethin... :P ...eat well sleep well...study little less well...hope u undertstnd the gravity of this mail..otherwise goto hell :P.....not at all thanking u...

urs sincierely n ya i cant forget this failthfully also.... ;)

-ram
winner of "World's most awesome guy 06,07,09"
Group director,star sensors , ISRO ... :D (ya my new part time job)

No comments: