A good blog tells us the truth about it's hero; but a bad blog tells us the truth about its writer .

p.s : This site is best viewed on monitor when not on a high !! :P

Thursday, February 12, 2009

music...

i am not much of a music guy. Guess, I am not civilized…and cultured. I am not happening.

For me ‘Rolling Stones’ are nothing but stones that gather no moss. ‘Beatles’ are insects to be squished. ‘Beach Boys’ are the ones that sell peanuts on the beach….'linkin park' is some park linking some other parks...'iron maiden' is made of iron... ‘RadioHead’ for me is the small antenna atop my transistor. ‘Bob Dylan’ and ‘Bob Marley’ are two varieties of beer made from Barley.

‘Pink Floyd’ is something pink that makes a lot of noise.'System Of a Down' is some system which is underneath... ‘U2’ and ‘U40’ are two buses that will take me from alwal (in hyderabad) to kacheguda (again in hyderabad). ‘Led Zeppelin’ is grandson of the man who invented the airborne zepplins used during WW1. ‘Smashing Pumpkins’ is what we Indians do on the road to avoid the evil eye…and in the process kill so many motorists.

‘Madonna’ is just a statue that cries (with tears of blood) whenever required. ‘Elvis Presley’ is some printing press owned by a guy named Elvis. ‘Red Hot Chilli Peppers’ is the Mexican food that my girlfrend likes so much, and I don’t. ‘FatBoy Slim’ is the third atomic bomb US dropped on Japan – yes, the one that did not go off. ‘Nirvana’ is nothing but a mental state of no noise. ‘The Eagles’ are well…eagles.

‘Guns ‘n Roses’ is just a phrase that means war and peace. For me ‘Aerosmith’ is somebody who works on the iron used to build aeroplanes…somebody like a blacksmith. As for ‘Pearl Jam’…I guess it is ocean’s equivalent of a traffic jam, when many oysters (with pearls inside) jam up at a place and affect smooth functioning of the traffic.
‘Shania Twain’ is Mark Twain’s sister …or is it the brother? As for ‘Grateful Death’…well it is a phrase used for somebody who should be grateful if allowed to die.

Like I said, I am not much of a music guy. I know no albums, no bands, and no singers.

No comments: