A good blog tells us the truth about it's hero; but a bad blog tells us the truth about its writer .

p.s : This site is best viewed on monitor when not on a high !! :P

Saturday, November 22, 2008

suspence zone

It was 3' o clock in the early morning when i just completed my cs clan match and came out of ma room to pee down.silence everywhere,it was then power went off.i could clearly hear the crackin sound of some insect 'x' which intensified ma fear.all of a sudden a dim white light appeared as the moon escaped from the gallows of clouds.i managed to make a move in that dim light,hoping there is nothing in iit which can eat me off.exceptions are there...but i really dont want to find one.this is where i made a mistake.i'm attacked ....hands twisted,mouth stapled and got repeated blows in my stomach.im bleeding everywhere and goddamn it...i could see knife shinning in the moon light.i closed my eyes hard as something pierced deep in to my heart.even in that deadly pain,i was crazy and desperately want to know who was it....i opened my eyes and saw my little time piece showing 7:55 am.with a sign of relief i said...."ooh my god.. i have to attend my signals and systems class at 8 'o clock "

1 comment:

Rajasree said...

This shows that u don even get up when nature calls n u end up dreaming abt them as well....


shameless fella